- In real estate since 1993
- Owned HV Lawrence flower shop and greenhouses for 16 years
- Worked at scientific company in Woods Hole for six years
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year post graduate education
- Member of Cape and Islands MLS and Massachusetts Property Information Network 1993
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Buyer's Broker designation - 2004
- President of Falmouth Historical Society--on Board 2000-2010, president for last two years
- Associate of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Associate of Marine Biological Laboratory
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce since 1980 and on the board for 5 years
- Former President of Falmouth Band Parents; Woods Hole Historical Society
- Falmouth Chamber Citizen of the Year 2007
- Sotheby's International Realty 2014, 2015, 2016 award for high performance
Falmouth has been my home for over 30 years and I enjoy sharing and helping buyers purchase a home in this incredible town and helping sellers efficiently and easily sell their precious investment—their home.
NEW home under construction area of new homes with...
Darling Cape Cod cottage located in unique watersi...
YOUR CAPE COD FAMILY HOME IS HERE. Located on a qu...
This three bedroom two full bath home is on approx...
Very sweet 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch with attached ga...
Privately set in the gated community of Ballymeade...
Inspired design, skillful execution and impeccably...