- In real estate since 1993
- Owned HV Lawrence flower shop and greenhouses for 16 years
- Worked at scientific company in Woods Hole for six years
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year post graduate education
- Member of Cape and Islands MLS and Massachusetts Property Information Network 1993
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Buyer's Broker designation - 2004
- President of Falmouth Historical Society--on Board 2000-2010, president for last two years
- Associate of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Associate of Marine Biological Laboratory
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce since 1980 and on the board for 5 years
- Former President of Falmouth Band Parents; Woods Hole Historical Society
- Falmouth Chamber Citizen of the Year 2007
- Sotheby's International Realty 2014, 2015, 2016 award for high performance
Falmouth has been my home for over 30 years and I enjoy sharing and helping buyers purchase a home in this incredible town and helping sellers efficiently and easily sell their precious investment—their home.
Waterfront on Green Pond with private dock & deep...
This unique home built by renowned Falmouth builde...
Welcome home to this cute 4 bedroom cape with 1 an...
Completely Remodeled Three bedroom, two bath year...
Located in the peaceful and private Grey Rocks nei...
Cape Cod Darling! This renovated, sun filled ranch...
Give your fancies flight w/ this soaring 4 bed 5 b...
4 Bedroom, spacious, updated kitchen, large yard,...