- In real estate since 1993
- Owned HV Lawrence flower shop and greenhouses for 16 years
- Worked at scientific company in Woods Hole for six years
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year post graduate education
- Member of Cape and Islands MLS and Massachusetts Property Information Network 1993
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Buyer's Broker designation - 2004
- President of Falmouth Historical Society--on Board 2000-2010, president for last two years
- Associate of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Associate of Marine Biological Laboratory
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce since 1980 and on the board for 5 years
- Former President of Falmouth Band Parents; Woods Hole Historical Society
- Falmouth Chamber Citizen of the Year 2007
- Sotheby's International Realty 2014, 2015, 2016 award for high performance
Falmouth has been my home for over 30 years and I enjoy sharing and helping buyers purchase a home in this incredible town and helping sellers efficiently and easily sell their precious investment—their home.
Breathtaking Buzzards Bay views from this classic...
Located in sought after North Falmouth within a mi...
Falmouth NEW CONSTRUCTION. This high- end Cape Sty...
Highly desirable home in the East Falmouth SeaCoas...
This well maintained Colonial has been loved by th...
Must see! Spacious 6 bedroom home sitting on over...
This is a 4 bedroom new home with a 2 car garage....
Gorgeous well maintained home that literally screa...