- In real estate since 1993
- Owned HV Lawrence flower shop and greenhouses for 16 years
- Worked at scientific company in Woods Hole for six years
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year post graduate education
- Member of Cape and Islands MLS and Massachusetts Property Information Network 1993
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Buyer's Broker designation - 2004
- President of Falmouth Historical Society--on Board 2000-2010, president for last two years
- Associate of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Associate of Marine Biological Laboratory
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce since 1980 and on the board for 5 years
- Former President of Falmouth Band Parents; Woods Hole Historical Society
- Falmouth Chamber Citizen of the Year 2007
- Sotheby's International Realty 2014, 2015, 2016 award for high performance
Falmouth has been my home for over 30 years and I enjoy sharing and helping buyers purchase a home in this incredible town and helping sellers efficiently and easily sell their precious investment—their home.
Ballymeade Estates - Exceptional Home with many ex...
This beach house is move in ready! 3 bedroom 2 bat...
Dreaming of a Cape house? This nicely updated 2 be...
Welcome to BONNIEMARSH at NEW SILVER BEACH (NSB)!...
Renovated antique colonial on over 3 acres of land...
H'Estate Sale'' 3BR 2.5Bth Rambling Ranch w/2Car G...
Beautifully maintained and move-in-ready light & b...
PRICE REDUCTION! We are happy to assist at this ti...